Monday, July 30, 2007

FUCKING BAST

At fucking last!!!
BAST, whohas long long been one of my favourites working in the last ten years has gone got himself a website!
I think out of the whole Banksy/Faile 'scene', he's the one i would spend my imaginary millions on becuase i think he's the shit. I do wish i was a millionare though, so i could, i would buy some of his original work (ON A SIDENOTE ----- anybody know of any good jobs going? i wanna move onto pastures new and leave my current employer...hit me up there are any good leads out there! merci...anyway back to Bast)
I love his fucking up of screenprints, his griminess, his constant new fresh ideas rather than lingering on to a logo like too many artists out there...and i guess its just that basic primal thing where i just love his stuff, many of you probably dont dig his shit, but i do, in a big big way....check out his awesome website NOW!



1 comment:

hookedblog said...

Hey sir
dont know if your are interested but the Design Museum are hiring, they are loking for Design Museum Assistant Curator and a Design Museum Curator. Check the linkage here:

http://www.designmuseum.org/info/current-vacancies