Sunday, April 29, 2007

FUNHOUSE

Hola everyone!
back in the blogging buisness after a few days off soaking some sun in the south of Spain, and it feels like a long time away from the old blog....
First post back and its celebrating a subject thats come to me from two diffrent angles in the space of 4 days - Iggy and the Stooges.
It started when the good old Mr Neate sent me this fantastic link to a great little promo clip to promote the new stooges LP that you have to watch...

CLICK HERE FOR STOOGES GREATNESS!
thank you Mr Neate!

The second Stooges incident occured when it was my birthday and my awesome girlfriends parents got me the Iggy Pop biography which i highly fucking rate....if you like Iggy, rock, punk or whatever sums up good shit to you, you need to cop a copy on sight! or just follow the link and get your visa card out...

OPEN UP AND BLEED

still the best...

No comments: